Radical Friend recently premiered their new short film “Sweat” at the Saatchi Gallery at Art Paris. “Sweat” uses machine-like ferocity and coldness to approach the pacing of a narrative concerning a mysterious death. The film’s electronic barrage desensitizes you to any specific moment or symbol, asking you to perceive it as a torrent of information instead of a profound human event. These visual assaults then give way to moments of angelic clarity, like slow motion memory fragments that are pieced together the morning after a nightmare. The film is now living on their homepage. Make sure to catch it soon before it disappears. http://radicalfriend.com/
- Wiz Khalifa “See You Again” ft. Charlie Puth, Directed by Marc Klasfeld Becomes the First Hip Hop Video to Reach 1 Billion Views on YouTube
- G-Eazy “You Got Me” by Taylor Cohen
- Congratulations to all of the LARK directors shortlisted at the UKMVAs 2015!
- X Ambassadors “Unsteady” by ENDS
- Congratulations to Prettybird – Creativity’s 2015 Production Company of the Year!
- Nick Walker’s Video for Nicki Minaj and Beyonce’s “Feeling Myself” Nominated for Best Hop Hop Video at the 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Cold Specks “Neuroplasticity” by Young Replicant
- The Shoes “Drifted” by Dent de Cuir