We are so excited to be officially repping TAJ! He has directed iconic videos for Rihanna, Usher, Young Jeezy, Ne-Yo, and so many more. With marketing savvy and a photographer’s eye, TAJ has the unique ability to really capture his artists’ personality and create engaging, unforgettable videos. Recently, TAJ has been working on a series of music videos and album packaging for Ray-J, and is prepping a short film for Young Jeezy. Lovin’ the LARK mention on his Blog too!
- Jack White – “Would You Fight For My Love?” by Robert Hales
- Panama Wedding “All of The People” by Jon Jon Augustavo
- Betty Who “Somebody Loves You” by Adam Powell
- SomeKindaWonderful “Reverse” by Marc Klasfeld
- Charli XCX “Break The Rules” by Marc Klasfeld
- DANIELS WIN BEST DIRECTION AT THE 2014 MTV VMA AWARDS!
- The Weeknd “Often” by Sam Pilling
- The Magician ft. Years & Years “Sunlight” by Jordan Bahat