Our good friend Spencer Susser directed the movie HESHER which releases into theaters today! The film, featuring Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Natalie Portman, Rainn Wilson, and newcomer Devin Brochu, is about a 13 year old’s bumpy road to emotional recovery through an unlikely friendship. The film was produced by Lucy Cooper who now runs AllDayEveryDay, a new LARK CREATIVE signing! I also have a wee little credit at the end :) Check it out at the Arclight in LA and the Angelika Film Center in NY.
- Wiz Khalifa “See You Again” ft. Charlie Puth, Directed by Marc Klasfeld Becomes the First Hip Hop Video to Reach 1 Billion Views on YouTube
- G-Eazy “You Got Me” by Taylor Cohen
- Congratulations to all of the LARK directors shortlisted at the UKMVAs 2015!
- X Ambassadors “Unsteady” by ENDS
- Congratulations to Prettybird – Creativity’s 2015 Production Company of the Year!
- Nick Walker’s Video for Nicki Minaj and Beyonce’s “Feeling Myself” Nominated for Best Hop Hop Video at the 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Cold Specks “Neuroplasticity” by Young Replicant
- The Shoes “Drifted” by Dent de Cuir