Radical Friend recently directed a new commercial for Adidas’ debut of the lightest football shoe ever. The 30 second explosion of psychedelic laboratories, underwater test tanks, and anti-gravity chambers for Adi-Zero marks Radical Friend’s second commercial this month (the first being a spot with Leo Burnett Toronto). Keep your eyes peeled for more work from this impressive duo who are currently in development on several projects, including their first feature film. Watch the commercial HERE!
- The Weeknd “Tell Your Friends” by Grant Singer
- The Chemical Brothers “Sometimes I Feel So Deserted” by Ninian Doff
- Foals Partner with GoPro Spherical to Release Virtual Reality Video for “Mountain At My Gates” Directed by NABIL
- The Weeknd “Can’t Feel My Face” by Grant Singer
- A Short Film Written and Directed by Ninian Doff: “Cool Unicorn Bruv”
- LARK Directors Score 28 Nominations at the 2015 MTV VMAs!!!
- Andrew Thomas Huang Tapped to Create Animated Sequences in Joe Wright’s “Pan”
- Arcade Fire “Porno” (from The Reflektor Tapes) by Kahlil Joseph