Radical Friend recently directed a new commercial for Adidas’ debut of the lightest football shoe ever. The 30 second explosion of psychedelic laboratories, underwater test tanks, and anti-gravity chambers for Adi-Zero marks Radical Friend’s second commercial this month (the first being a spot with Leo Burnett Toronto). Keep your eyes peeled for more work from this impressive duo who are currently in development on several projects, including their first feature film. Watch the commercial HERE!
- G-Eazy “You Got Me” by Taylor Cohen
- Congratulations to all of the LARK directors shortlisted at the UKMVAs 2015!
- X Ambassadors “Unsteady” by ENDS
- Congratulations to Prettybird – Creativity’s 2015 Production Company of the Year!
- Nick Walker’s Video for Nicki Minaj and Beyonce’s “Feeling Myself” Nominated for Best Hop Hop Video at the 2015 BET Hip Hop Awards
- Cold Specks “Neuroplasticity” by Young Replicant
- The Shoes “Drifted” by Dent de Cuir
- The Arcs “Outta My Mind” by Nick Walker