Radical Friend recently directed a new commercial for Adidas’ debut of the lightest football shoe ever. The 30 second explosion of psychedelic laboratories, underwater test tanks, and anti-gravity chambers for Adi-Zero marks Radical Friend’s second commercial this month (the first being a spot with Leo Burnett Toronto). Keep your eyes peeled for more work from this impressive duo who are currently in development on several projects, including their first feature film. Watch the commercial HERE!
- Lana Del Rey “Ultraviolence” by Francesco Carrozzini
- Nick Jonas “Chains” by Ryan Pallotta
- Movement “Ivory” by Fleur & Manu
- Kasabian “Bumblebeee” by Alex Courtes
- Banks “Brain” by Barnaby Roper
- The Presets “No Fun” by Barnaby Roper
- Robyn & Röyksopp “Do it Again” by Martin De Thurah
- LARK Directors Receive 16 Nominations at the 2014 VMA’s!