Radical Friend recently directed a new commercial for Adidas’ debut of the lightest football shoe ever. The 30 second explosion of psychedelic laboratories, underwater test tanks, and anti-gravity chambers for Adi-Zero marks Radical Friend’s second commercial this month (the first being a spot with Leo Burnett Toronto). Keep your eyes peeled for more work from this impressive duo who are currently in development on several projects, including their first feature film. Watch the commercial HERE!
- Charli XCX “Break The Rules” by Marc Klasfeld
- DANIELS WIN BEST DIRECTION AT THE 2014 MTV VMA AWARDS!
- The Weeknd “Often” by Sam Pilling
- The Magician ft. Years & Years “Sunlight” by Jordan Bahat
- Michael Jackson “A Place With No Name” by Samuel Bayer
- David Guetta ft. Sam Martin “Lovers On The Sun” by Marc Klasfeld
- Peace “Lost On Me” by Ninian Doff
- 5 Seconds Of Summer “Amnesia” by Isaac Rentz