Radical Friend recently directed a new commercial for Adidas’ debut of the lightest football shoe ever. The 30 second explosion of psychedelic laboratories, underwater test tanks, and anti-gravity chambers for Adi-Zero marks Radical Friend’s second commercial this month (the first being a spot with Leo Burnett Toronto). Keep your eyes peeled for more work from this impressive duo who are currently in development on several projects, including their first feature film. Watch the commercial HERE!
- Cedric Gervais ft. Ali Tamposi “Love Again” by ENDS
- SKRILLEX “F#ck That” by NABIL
- Bastille “Torn Apart” by Keith Schofield
- Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars “Uptown Funk” by Cameron Duddy
- BRODINSKI ft. SD “CAN’T HELP MYSELF” by Megaforce
- Dizzee Rascal “Pagans” by Emile Sornin
- Azealia Banks “Chasing Time” by Marc Klasfeld
- Lark Directors receive 13 awards at the 2014 UK Music Video Awards!!