Radical Friend recently directed a new commercial for Adidas’ debut of the lightest football shoe ever. The 30 second explosion of psychedelic laboratories, underwater test tanks, and anti-gravity chambers for Adi-Zero marks Radical Friend’s second commercial this month (the first being a spot with Leo Burnett Toronto). Keep your eyes peeled for more work from this impressive duo who are currently in development on several projects, including their first feature film. Watch the commercial HERE!
- Saints of Valory ‘Kids’ by Julian Acosta
- Lorde “Team” by Young Replicant
- Grouplove “Shark Attack” by Cameron Duddy
- Flight Facilities ‘Stand Still’ by Dave Ma
- ALB “Whispers” An Interactive Video by Casper Balslev
- Miley Cyrus 2013 AMA Performance Visuals by BRTHR
- Demi Lovato ‘Neon Lights’ by Ryan Pallotta
- Pharrell “Happy” – A 24 Hour Music Video by We Are From L.A.